Canoe Island Lodge is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities. It is our goal to provide you with the information needed to determine whether our facilities meet your accessibility needs.
- Parking – Handicap spaces available
- Accessible Public Lobby
- Accessible route from public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible Food and Beverage areas, including roll-up height tables at both our main Dining Restaurant and the Windjammer
- Accessible Reservation process – Please call or email for all reservations
- Staff are available to assist visitors in getting to know the property
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the meeting room area
- Accessible guest room with visual fire alarm
- The 35-inch entry doors allow easy wheelchair access
- Shower seat available
- Removable hand-held showerhead
- Visual Fire Alarm
Canoe Island Lodge is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us, email us at email@example.com
If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.